Going on a trip? Taking a few classmates with you? Have to work out a budget?
Well, here are the rules and everything you need to know about budgeting for your well-earned motu-cation.
You must include (and show) all costs:
- Transport for you all from your school to the airport of departure (hire coach, taxi van, shuttle. NO free rides or lifts from parents)
- Return Airfares (complete with per-person breakdown) for yourself, 9 classmates and two adults to the Chatham Islands
- Airport transfer costs (if any apply) between Karewa airport and your accommodation.
- Accommodation costs for the duration of your stay (7 nights; Tuesday to Tuesday)
- Food allowance of $40pp for each day (if not part of accommodation package)
- Cost of foods taken (for lunches, daily snacks etc)
- On Island Transport for the duration of visit
- Access to all visitor tourism sites
- Transport from Airport back to school.
Present all of this information on a google sheet or excel spreadsheet using Autosum to calculate the costs
How do you find all of this information?
Contact the people or organisations involved.
Airlines: Air Chathams
Visitor sites on Rekohu: You will have to search for those yourself, or ask the accommodation providers about them. We cant do everything for you.